- Your shopping cart is empty!
ER Health Assist 60 for Adults
ER Health Assist 60 for Adults
ER Health Assist 60 is a health voucher that covers multiple-use benefits for unlimited medical and dental consultations to PhilCare Makati and MOA Clinics only and single-use benefits up to Php60,000 for outpatient emergency care and hospitalization coverage for viral, bacterial illnesses, and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (excepts for stroke) in 500+ PhilCare accredited hospitals nationwide.
ER Health Assist 60 for Adults is for age 18 to 65 years old and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefits starts 7 days after activation date. The voucher is non-transferable once activated.
Outpatient Care Benefits:
One (1) year unlimited medical consultations (including pre-existing
illnesses) through the following specialists at PhilCare Makati and MOA Clinics only.
» Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB Gyne, Opthalmology, Dermatology & ENT
- One (1) year standard dental coverage at Health Partners Dental provider inclusive of the following:
Standard Dental Package:
- Annual Dental Examination and Consultation
- Oral Prophylaxis - (Light cases only, covered once a year)
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Restorative and Prosthodontic Treatment Planning
- Temporary Fillings - (Unlimited as needed)
- Desensitization of Hypersensitive Teeth
- Simple Adjustment of Dentures
- Re-cementation of loose crowns, inlays and onlays
- Dental Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Pallative treatment for simple mouth sores and blisters
- Pre-natal check of teeth and gums
- Temporo Mandibular Joint Consultation
- Gum treatment for cases like inflammation or bleeding
- Emergency Out-patient Dental Treatment to be availed at Health Partners dental provider
Outpatient Emergency Care and Hospitalization Care Benefits:
ER Health Assist 60 for Adults*
gives you a one-time coverage up to Php 60,000 for viral,
bacterial illnesses and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except for stroke)
In more than 500 accredited hospitals nationwide
excluding six (6) major hospitals in Metro Manila (Makati Medical Center,
St. Luke’s Medical Center (QC and Global), Asian Hospital and Medical
Center, The Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center). The
Coverage is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Room and board (Semi-Private Room)
- Doctor's fees
- Laboratory and diagnostics procedures
- Special modalities of treatment as medically necessary during ER and confinement, subject to Php 5,000 inner limits
- Diagnostics and therapeutic procedures as medically necessary during ER and confinement
- Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during ER and confinement except for cases declared as non-coverable ** , subject to standard inner limits
Other Additional Benefits:
- Php 50,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Emergency cases are the sudden, unexpected onset of illness or injury, which at the time of contract reasonably appeared as having the potential of causing immediate disability or death or requiring the immediate alleviation of severe pain and discomfort. Emergency cases include but are not limited to the following: (a) Massive Bleeding; (b) Acute Appendicitis; (c) Fractures/multiple injuries secondary to accidents; (d) Convulsions; (f) illnesses or conditions resulting in moderate or severe dehydration such as diarrhea or fever; and (h) Syncope. Pre-existing conditions and those conditions under the general exclusions of PhilCare are not covered. **
- For medical and dental consultation, present this voucher together with a valid identification to PhilCare Makati and MOA clinics.
- Avail the consultation benefit to your preferred physician available in the clinic.
- For dental consultation, ensure to call the dentist first for available schedule.
Emergency and Hospitalization Availment:
- Simply present this voucher together with a valid identification to the emergency room personnel at the identified PhilCare-accredited hospital.
- ER personnel will facilitate the approval of your availment thru reaching our contact center to verify your membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage.
- Once approval has been provided, request for cancellation of approval to reactivate membership is not allowed.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (https://philcare.com.ph/returns).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or ankara escort bayan membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For ER Health Assist and VidaCare health plans, approval of application is automatic seven (7) calendar days from notice of successful registration. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period. Any incident, illness or condition that occurs prior to the start of coverage, even if it continues up to or past the Effectivity Date, will not be covered.
I agree to the limitations and other exclusions applicable to health care coverage found https://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine if the consultation service requested is caused by coverable or non-coverable condition.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
* See FAQs for more details.
** Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases .