- Your shopping cart is empty!
Dengue RX Plus for Family
Dengue RX Plus for Family is for Two (2) kids with ages 20 years old and below and Two (2) Adults with ages 21 years old to 64 years old . It is is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefit coverage starts 30 days after activation date. This health voucher/certificate of coverage is non-transferrable once activated.
Inpatient Care Benefits:
Dengue RX Plus for Family of Four provides you a multiple-use benefit up to Php 30,000 for hospitalization due to Dengue. Accepted in more than 500 accredited hospitals nationwide including six (6) major hospitals (Makati Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center in QC and Global, Asian Hospital, The Medical City, Cardinal Santos Medical Center) and classified hospitals (Manila Adventist and Notre Dame de Charles Hospital).
Dengue Rx Plus for Family of Four is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Room and board (Member Preference)
- Doctors’ fees
- Laboratory and diagnostic procedures according to algorithm set by DOH for Dengue case
- Medical supplies and medications
Other Additional Benefits:
- P10,000 accidental death and disability coverage
Schedule of Indemnities:
- 100% - Loss of life
- 100% - Loss of two limbs
- 100% - Loss of both hands
- 100% - Loss of both feet
- 100% - Total lost of sight of both eyes
- 75% - Loss of hearing of both ears
- 50% - Loss of one hand
- 50% - Loss of one foot
- 50% - Loss of sight of one eye
Client may examine and cancel this health plan within a period of 15days from receipt of the Certificate of Coverage/health plan voucher, provided that the product hasn’t been utilized or availed for its purpose. The membership coverage shall be terminated thereafter. Refund provisions apply in accordance to PhilCare’s Termination Policy. Please email your request at [email protected]
- Member must present a copy of the COC together with valid identification at identified PhilCare-accredited hospital.
- Hospital personnel will facilitate the approval of availment by reaching our contact center to verify membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage. Please note that the coverage of this health plan is based on the final medical diagnosis of a Dengue case. The initial presentation of symptoms may indicate Dengue for which a PhilCare In-Patient Letter of Authorization (LOA) may be issued. However, this may be invalidated and revoked if it is shown in the course of medical treatment that the case is not related to Dengue illness.
- If the final diagnosis is not Dengue, reactivation of benefits is allowed. PhilCare Customer Care Representative will process the reactivation of the plan.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (https://philcare.com.ph/returns).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For ER Shield and ER Vantage Plus, and Health Vantage approval of application is seven (7) calendar days from notice of successful registration. For Dengue Assist, approval of application is automatic thirty (30) calendar days from notice of successful registration. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period. Any incident, illness or condition that occurs prior to the start of coverage, even if it continues up to or past the Effectivity Date, will not be covered.
I agree to the coverage of illnesses as stated in the general exclusions applicable to health care coverage found in https://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine coverage of illness based on but not limited to registration date, start date of coverage, final diagnosis, general exclusions, evaluation of the case as emergency in nature, hospital billing, and professional fees.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.