- Your shopping cart is empty!
PhilCare Customer Charter
PhilhealthCare, Inc. (PhilCare) is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) which believes that health is not only the absence of illnesses, but a positive state of overall physical and mental wellness. Also, that one should feel protected and cared for when ailment strikes. These are the philosophies behind its diverse suite of products, designed to uplift the state of health and health care in Filipino society.
Safe and Secure Transactions
Our commitment is to provide you with a safe and secure services, including online products. Thus, your online transactions are protected by the latest digital security innovations. In particular, encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), protects your personal information and sensitive data during data transport. We commit to secure your use of our payment gateway, where your card information is encrypted and processed using Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) Compliant systems.
Maintenance of Customer Privacy
We at PhilCare respect the right to privacy of all our potential customers in the PhilCare Site. We do not collect information that would personally identify you unless you choose to provide it. The personal information that you submit is shared only with those people in the PhilCare organization who need this information to respond to your question or request. Information submitted through PhilCare Site’s online forms may be collected to ensure technical functionality. It will also be utilized to address any inappropriate use of our website. We do not save personal information to use for other purposes, nor do we provide it to any other organizations.
We will not share any personally identifiable information we receive from you with any parties outside of PhilCare, subject to the following exceptions and parameters:
· Upon your consent and approval, we may share your personally identifiable information with third parties who we have engaged to help us provide the services. In each case, we will ensure that these third parties have agreed not to use or disclose your personal information except to help us provide the services.
· We may provide third parties with non-identifiable aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns and related site information. These data reflect site-usage patterns gathered during visits to our website each month, but they do not contain behavioural or identifying information about any individual member unless that member has given us permission to share that information.
· To help us determine the effectiveness of PhilCare advertising, we work with Web analytics tools hosted by third parties who receive non-identifiable information from your browser, including the site or the advertisement you came from, your IP address, your general geographic location, your browser and platform information, and the pages you view within our site.
· We may be compelled to release information when required by authorized law enforcement investigations or other valid legal processes, with due notice required by law.
Provision of Quality Services
Our service at PhilCare is all about top quality. We aim to take healthcare to a new level, by leveraging technology to make our services more efficient and accessible. This way, we make sure that everyone can maintain a healthy lifestyle anytime and anywhere. A few of the systems we have in place are:
PhilCare Snap (NFC v.2.2) is PhilCare's Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled membership cards service, designed to make hospital transactions faster, more efficient, and paperless. With just one tap, a member's profile can be instantly accessed; including all information needed for them to avail of a medical service. This eliminates the hassle of falling in line and filling up forms.
PhilCare EASy(PhilCare Electronic Approval System) is one of the channels for LOA issuance via the member gateway, and can be accessed through PhilCare website.
HeyPhil is a mobile app with cognitive voice assistance developed by PhilCare for its members. HeyPhil aims to provide more convenient and accessible healthcare services to PhilCare members using the latest artificial intelligence to help members find a doctor, find a hospital, create their own LOA, queue automatically and attend a digital consult.
We are constantly seeking new and interesting ways to make your healthcare smarter.
Transparent Product Information
A list of PhilCare products, including their descriptions, prices, inclusions, and exclusions, may be found at website address https://www.philcare.com.ph/faqs.
Inquiries and Complaints
Your feedback is important to us. You may send us your inquiries, complaints, and/or suggestions at the following contact information:
Office Address: 5/F STI Holdings Center Building 6764 Ayala Avenue Makati City, Philippines
For Prepaid product inquiries: [email protected]
For Prepaid product issues and concerns: [email protected]
For other concerns: [email protected]
Telephone: +63 (2) 8802 7333
If you are a PhilCare Member, you may access your account via the Member Gateway at https://www.philcare.com.ph/gateway/.
You may also check out the following websites providing the list of PhilCare’s Clinic Network.
· PhilCare Clinic Network: https://www.philcare.com.ph/philcare-clinics.