- Your shopping cart is empty!
This policy applies to PhilCare.com.ph and other Web locations under PhilCare’s control.
What Information We Collect
Email Communications, Newsletter, and Related Services
PhilCare.com.ph provides you with the opportunity to receive communications from us or third parties. You can sign up for a free email newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
Email communications that you send to us via the email links on our site may be shared with a customer service representative, employee, medical expert or agent that is most able to address your inquiry. We make every effort to respond in a timely fashion once communications are received. Once we have responded to your communication, it is discarded or archived, depending on the nature of the inquiry.
The email functionality on our site does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. It’s possible that your email communication may be accessed or viewed by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your communication private, do not use our email.
You may decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive communications from our site. To stop receiving communications, send an email message to [email protected] or send regular mail to the following postal address:
5/F iACADEMY Building
6764 Ayala Avenue
Makati City, Philippines
We occasionally survey visitors to our Site. The information from these surveys is used in aggregated, de-identified form to help us understand the needs of our visitors so that we can improve our Site. The information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a business relationship. We generally do not ask for information in surveys that would personally identify you; if we do request contact information for follow-up, you may decline to provide it. If survey respondents provide personal information (such as an email address) in a survey, it is shared only with those people who need to see it to respond to the question or request, or with third parties who perform data management services for our site. Those third parties have agreed to keep all data from surveys confidential.
The Web server automatically collects the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers that access our Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. It is not truly personally identifiable information because many different individuals can access the Internet via the same computer. We use this information in aggregate form to understand how our site or advertisements from PhilCare are being used and how we can better serve visitors.
We collect information about visitors to our Site using “cookies” (see definition on Webopedia) and similar technology such as Web beacons, Web bugs, pixel tags, and so on. We use this technology to recognize a repeat visitor and offer the visitor a set of services or information requested in a previous visit. We use session cookies to track a visitor’s path through our site during a visit, to help us understand how people use our site.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
· Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
· Processing returns and exchanges
· Tracking and confirming online orders
· Delivering or installing products
· Marketing and advertising products and services
· Conducting research and analysis
· Communicating things like special events and surveys
· Establishing and managing your accounts with us
· Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
· Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
· We will not share any personally identifiable information we receive from you with any parties outside of PhilCare, subject to the following exceptions and parameters:
· We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties who we have engaged to help us provide the services. In each case, we will ensure that these third parties have agreed not to use or disclose your personal information except to help us provide the services.
· As noted above, PhilCare, may provide third parties access to your IP address and email address in connection with our newsletters and surveys.
· We may provide third parties with aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns and related site information. These data reflect site-usage patterns gathered during visits to our website each month, but they do not contain behavioural or identifying information about any individual member unless that member has given us permission to share that information.
· To help us determine the effectiveness of PhilCare advertising, we work with Web analytics tools hosted by third parties who receive non-identifiable information from your browser, including the site or the advertisement you came from, your IP address, your general geographic location, your browser and platform information, and the pages you view within our site.
· We may be compelled to release information when required by authorized law enforcement investigations or other valid legal processes.
Ads by Google
Third Party Ad Network Providers
Protecting Your Privacy
Whether you are visiting the PhilCare Site or in one of our clinic locations, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The PhilCare Site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website, such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, your card information is encrypted and processed using Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) Compliant systems. That being said, PhilCare cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that you may provide. You should understand, however, that electronic transmissions via the Internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and so we cannot absolutely guarantee the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
To further protect your privacy, you may choose to:
· Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications from PhilCare
· Update and correct your personal information
· Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
To do any of these, contact PhilCare by one of the methods
· If you reached this Site via an Ad from PhilCare
· If you come to a PhilCare website via a PhilCare advertisement, the ad may have been served to you based on your interests or selected for you based on your browsing activities
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Links to Other Websites
we’ll post a prominent message on our websites.
PhilCare Website Master
5/F iACADEMY Building
6764 Ayala Avenue
Makati City, Philippines
If you’ve contacted the website about a privacy-related concern and you do not believe your problem has been addressed, you may file a complaint with the PhilCare Website Master by calling the PhilCare general number at 63 (2) 8802 7333 and asking for the Digital Marketing Manager.
policy was last updated November 3, 2014.