- Your shopping cart is empty!
Customer Return and Refund or Replacement policy is created to provide timely refund and all products returned or replaced in any reason must be in accordance with the following procedures.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- This policy allows return of item and refund or replacement of item with P400 handling fees incurred or to be incurred.
- It is within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase and product was not yet registered for items sold by PhilCare or within seven (7) days from the date of purchase for items sold by Third Party Merchants. Otherwise, the product is not eligible for refund or rebooking.
- Customer emails their refund request to [email protected] with the following details: Client name, Date of purchase, Date refund request was made/emailed, Reason for refund, Product for refund, Amount, Account name, Bank name. Otherwise, the product is not eligible for refund or rebooking.
- If refund request is approved by E-comm team, MSAD/Business Center will be notified so they can cancel the account in One System to avoid availment of other benefits of the plan, if any.
- By giving a written notice or formal email notice within fifteen (15) days from the time of member’s purchase, member may cause the termination of this agreement. PhilCare shall thereafter terminate the membership and the termination provision of this Agreement shall apply. Failure to terminate this Agreement within the period set shall be understood as an acceptance of all terms and conditions provided hereunder. Any availment of the Member within the fifteen (15)-day period shall also mean an acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall invalidate the request for return, refund or replacement.
- E-comm team will prepare necessary forms for refund and endorse the same to Finance for processing.
- This policy applies to all unused prepaid plans. By this condition, it would also mean that the product has never been registered or attempted to be registered with PhilCare. It also means that all of the security information on the product are intact and without any attempt to be revealed. Otherwise, the product is not eligible for refund. Nonetheless, approval of refund requests, including whether handling fee will be applied, will still be evaluated on a case-to-case basis.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE
An email/letter is mandatory. All refunds shall be deducted with the handling fee of Php400.00 and shall be given in the form of a check by PhilCare and shipped to customer’s mailing address. The check payee shall be the same as the name of the person shown in the official receipt. It can also be deposited via Customer’s bank account. PhilCare shall not issue the refund in cash even if the payment is made in cash or any other modes of payment.
- To return an item, please send PhilCare an email/letter at [email protected] with the following details: contact information, the reason for product refund, the official receipt provided as proof of purchase, preferred mode of refund (via check or bank deposit).
- PhilCare shall conduct an evaluation of the cancellation and refund request within two (2) business days and send the customer an email on the evaluation, together with detailed instructions.
- If approved, product requested for refund shall be deactivated.
- Refund shall be processed within 15 business days from the date of approval.
- PhilCare shall update the customer/member once refund has been released or deposited to the bank account. PhilCare shall likewise provide the customer with the delivery tracking number and estimated date of receipt if refund is in form of check.