- Your shopping cart is empty!
Customer Return and Refund or Replacement policy is created to provide timely refund and all products returned or replaced in any reason must be in accordance with the following procedures.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- This policy allows return of item and refund or replacement of item within fifteen (15) days after successful payment or within seven (7) days from the purchase date for items sold by Third Party Merchants. Handling fee is not applicable. Otherwise, the request for the refund will be subject to Management’s approval, if it has financial and legal implication. A handling fee of 15% from the price of the health plan purchased or a maximum of Php 400, whichever is lower will be applied, following PhilCare’s cancellation, return, refund and replacement policy provision.
- Customer has return and refund or replacement email/ letter request sent to [email protected] with contact information, reason for product return, and proof of purchase (order number, official receipt, delivery note, bank statement). Otherwise, the product is not eligible for return and refund or replacement.
- By giving a written notice or formal email notice within fifteen (15) days from the time of member’s purchase, member may cause the termination of this agreement. PhilCare shall thereafter terminate the membership and the termination provision of this Agreement shall apply. Failure to terminate this Agreement within the period set shall be understood as an acceptance of all terms and conditions provided hereunder. Any availment of the Member within the fifteen (15)-day period shall also mean an acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall invalidate the request for return, refund or replacement.
- All fraudulent purchases for all types of prepaid products shall not allow in this policy.
- Failure to register the unique codes within three (3) months from purchase date, will automatically be considered a refund request.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE
An email/letter is mandatory. In the event that the refund request was received after fifteen (15) days from successful purchase and approval was provided by PhilCare, the refund shall be deducted with the handling fee of 15% from the price of the health plan purchased or a maximum of Php 400, whichever is lower. This will be paid through the nominated payment option (check or bank payment). The payee details should be the same as the name of the person shown in the official receipt. PhilCare shall not issue the refund in cash even if the payment is made in cash or any other modes of payment
- To return an item, please send PhilCare an email at [email protected] with the following details: contact information, the reason for product refund, the official receipt provided as proof of purchase, preferred mode of refund (via check or bank deposit).
- PhilCare shall conduct an evaluation of the cancellation and refund request within two (2) business days and send the customer an email on the evaluation, together with detailed instructions.
- If approved, product requested for refund shall be deactivated.
- Refund shall be processed within 15 to 30 business days from the date of approval.
- PhilCare shall update the customer/member once refund has been released or deposited to the bank account. PhilCare shall likewise provide the customer with the delivery tracking number and estimated date of receipt if refund is in form of check.