- Your shopping cart is empty!
DigiMed PLUS Consult (Single-use)
DigiMed PLUS Consult (Single-use)
DigiMed PLUS Consult (Single-use) is a health plan that allows you to avail one-time video teleconsultation services from PhilCare DigiMed PLUS doctors. It covers specialized consultations thru our PhilCare Member Gateway, equipped with a web-based application for secured online video teleconferencing. Get access to virtual care for various health concerns like asthma, hypertension, pre and post-natal check-ups, and other conditions.
DigiMed Consult PLUS (Single-use) is for age 1 year old and above.
DigiMed Consult PLUS (Single-use)
is a health plan that allows you to avail one-time video tele-consultation services from PhilCare DigiMed PLUS doctors. It covers specialized consultations thru our PhilCare Member Gateway, equipped with a web-based application for secured online video teleconferencing.
It covers digital consultation with Physicians with the following specializations:
- Internal Medicine (Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology )
- Pediatric Medicine
- Surgery (General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, etc.)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Issuance of medical assessment and prescription
- Requests for lab tests/procedures, if necessary
- Specialist referrals, if necessary
- Interpretation of laboratory test results
- Consultations for pre-existing conditions not requiring emergency attention
The exceptions of this health plan coverage are medical conditions which require in-person medical check-up for proper assessment and management of the case. These medical cases include but are not limited to:
- Emergency-related cases -Heart attack, Stroke, Trauma injuries, Hypertensive emergency, Severe abdominal pain and difficulty of breathing, Severe burn, Animal bite
- Maternity related cases -Labor, Pre-eclampsia, Threatened abortions/bleeding, Fetal distress/problems
- Dental consultations
- Mental health related conditions
- Medical conditions related to all forms of behavioral disorders
- Developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital
- Post-operation follow-up and complications
- “Fit to work” assessments, clearances for diseases, or clearance for COVID-19 etc. requiring medical certification
Client may examine and cancel this health plan within a period of 15 days from receipt of the Certificate of Coverage, provided that the product hasn’t been utilized or availed for its purpose. The membership coverage shall be terminated thereafter. Refund provisions apply in accordance to PhilCare’s Termination Policy. Please email your request at [email protected].
Request for an Appointment Procedure:
- Go to https://www.philcare.com.ph using Google Chrome or Safari as web browser and click the Member Gateway tab.
- Click the DigiMed PLUS Consult link and enter the reference number. Indicate the name, birthdate, email address, and mobile number of the person who will use the health plan and submit.
- Click DigiMed PLUS then choose either “Do a Digital Consult” to set an appointment with our DigiMed PLUS doctor or click “Doctor Schedule” to see their schedule.
- Request for an appointment with the preferred DigiMed PLUS doctor.
- Select the preferred date and time. Type in the chief complaint and confirm the request.
- Check the appointment request in “My Appointments –Sent Requests”
- An email notification will be sent to you when:
- Appointment request was approved.
- Scheduled appointment will occurin 30minutes.
- Scheduled appointment was cancelled.
- DigiMed PLUS doctor sent a message or instruction.
Video Teleconsultation Procedure:
- Log in 10 mins prior to your appointment time. Login to your DigiMed PLUS account thru PhilCare Website or simply click the link provided in the email or SMS notification.
- Proceed with the online consultation at the time of the appointment.
- Click “Join Call” button at the homepage. Do not forget to switch on the camera & microphone before joining the call.
- Engage in a medical video teleconsultation with your DigiMed PLUS doctor.
- Click “End Call” to conclude the consultation.
- Download the medical assessment and prescription after the call. Go to “Forms” then click “Download”.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. I would receive the soft copy of the full policy contract within 24 hours from the receipt of the Certificate of Coverage that includes the full details of the product that I have purchased including its terms and conditions. I may also opt to request for a full policy contract by sending an email to [email protected]. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (https://shop.philcare.com.ph/return-refund-terms).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For DigiMed PLUS Consult (Single-use), coverage starts after successful payment of the health plan and is terminated once the benefit is used, or after one (1) year from the date of purchase if the benefit is not used. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period.
I agree to the procedure for availment of DigiMed PLUS services stipulated above.
I agree to the coverage of illnesses as stated in the general exclusions applicable to health care coverage found in http://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine coverage of illness based on but not limited to registration date, start date of coverage, final diagnosis, general exclusions, evaluation of the case as emergency in nature, hospital billing, and professional fees.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.
**Check the list of
Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases
***The Certificate of Coverage (COC) is issued together with the soft copy policy (provided within 24 hours from COC receipt). To request for a full hard copy policy contract, please send an email to [email protected].