- Your shopping cart is empty!
Mind Care PLUS
Mind Care PLUS
Mind Care Plus is a prepaid health plan that allows you to have one (1) telemed session with a psychiatrist via PhilCare Member Gateway. Get access to virtual mental healthcare for concerns like schizophrenia, PSTD, delusional disorder, and other non-emergency psychiatric services.
Mind Care Plus is for age 18 years old to 65 years old.
Mind Care Plus
is a single-use psychiatric consult plan availed through PhilCare Member Gateway. It covers a 50-minute telemed consultation with a psychiatrist for mental concerns like schizophrenia, PTSD, delusional disorders, and the like. This voucher is valid within one (1) year upon purchase. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours from the scheduled appointment, benefit shall already be considered utilized.
- A referral to mental or medical health facilities or other medical or mental health professionals
- Psychiatric evaluation and management; medical prescription if necessary
- Endorsement for lab tests/procedures to clinics if necessary
Mind Care PLUS covers online consultations for the following cases not needing urgent care. These are cases that may not need visualization and physical assessment of the Psychiatrist:
- Mental and behavioral disorders due to psychoactive substance use (e.g. alcohol, opioids)
- Schizophrenia, schizotypal and delusional disorders
- Mood (affective) disorders (e.g. bipolar disorder, depression)
- Neurotic, stress-related, and somatoform disorders (e.g. phobias, PTSD, pain disorders)
- Behavioral syndromes associated with physiological disturbances and physical factors (e.g. eating/sleep/sexual disorders, postpartum depression)
- Disorders of adult personality and behavior (e.g. gender identity disorder, kleptomania)
The exceptions of this health plan include the following psychiatric services, programs, and facilities:
- Medical certificate for medico-legal purposes
- Psychologic tests and interpretation
- Short-term and long-term hospitalization and partial hospital care in a mental health facility (facility-based services)
- Acute withdrawal symptoms
- All services related to the following conditions:
- Mental disorder caused by cerebral dysfunctions (e.g. dementia)
- Mental retardation caused by incomplete development of the mind
- Disorders of psychological development (e.g. dyslexia, autism)
- Behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence (e.g. ADHD)
- Dependency recovery services and substance abuse/chemical dependency program
- Medical treatment of illnesses or injuries, or otherwise self-induced
- Counseling services and treatment related to religious counseling, marital/relationship counseling, vocational or employment counseling, learning disabilities/mental retardation, and sex therapy
- Programs where the primary focus of the program is educational in nature rather than treatment
- Any psychiatric conditions and treatments not listed as covered
Request for an appointment procedure
- Visit https://www.philcare.com.ph and click the Member Gateway tab.
- Click the “DigiMed PLUS or Mind Care PLUS Consult? Click Here” link and enter the reference number indicated in the email notification. Input the patient’s basic information and submit.
- Accomplish and sign the Consent Form.
- Answer the Self-reporting Questionnaire and the PHQ-9 Questionnaire and submit.
- Wait for the call from our Medical Team to schedule an appointment. An email notification shall be sent to the patient to confirm the appointment details with the Psychiatrist.
Video Teleconsultation Procedure (On the day of consultation):
- Log in 10 mins before your appointment.
a. Log in to your account thru PhilCare Website or simply click the link provided in the email or SMS notification.
- Click on the “DigiMed PLUS or Mind Care PLUS Consult? Click Here” link.
- Click on “Upcoming Appointment” link on the lower portion of the screen.
- Proceed with the online consultation at the time of the appointment.
- Click the Join Call button on the homepage. Do not forget to switch on the camera and microphone before joining the call.
- Engage in the medical video teleconsultation with your psychiatrist.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (http://shop.philcare.com.ph/return-refund-terms).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For Mind Care Plus (Single-use), coverage starts after successful payment of the health plan and is terminated once the benefit is used, or after one (1) year from the date of if the benefit is unused. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period. Non-appearance during the scheduled digital appointment would mean forfeiture of the benefit and reschedule shall no longer be allowed. In case of technical issues while logging in for the scheduled appointment, or disconnection in the middle of the digital consultation, PhilCare shall assess the validity of the concern and may allow the consultation to proceed thru audio call.
I agree to the procedure for availment of Mind Care PLUS services stipulated above.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.
**Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases .