- Your shopping cart is empty!
Single-use DigiMed Consult
Single-use DigiMed Consult
This HeyPhil Digimed service provides one-time digital consultation access through the HeyPhil app. It covers primary care consultation with Family Medicine Specialists, Internal Medicine, and General Physician. Get access to virtual care for various conditions like allergies, asthma, hypertension, diarrhea, mild injuries, or other infections.
Single-use DigiMed Consult is for age 1 year old and above.
Single-use DigiMed Consult
is a health plan that allows you to avail one-time digital consultation services from PhilCare-DigiMed doctors. It covers primary care consultations with the following Physicians via HeyPhil application downloadable from Play Store and App Store:
- Family Med
- Internal Med
- General Practitioner
- Issuance of medical assessment and prescription
- Endorsement for lab tests/procedures to clinics if necessary
- Referrals for specialty consult if necessary
- Interpretation of laboratory test results
- Consultations for pre-existing conditions not requiring emergency attention
The exceptions of this health plan coverage are medical conditions which require in-person medical check-up for proper visualization of the case and physical exam for assessment of more appropriate treatment. These medical cases include but not limited to:
- Emergency related cases
- Maternity-related cases
- Dental consultations
- Mental health related conditions
- Medical conditions related to all forms of behavioral disorders
- Developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital
- Dermatology-related cases
- Illnesses needing treatments from a medical specialist (E.g. severe cases of chronic illnesses)
- “Fit to work” assessments requiring medical certification
DigiMed Consultation Procedure:
- Download the HeyPhil DigiMed application through Play Store (for android phones) or App Store (for IPhones)
- Click Need Online Medical Consultation? Click Here found at the bottom part of the app screen.
- Go to With Reference No? Click Here found at the upper part of the app screen.
- Fill out the Patient Profile then click submit.
- Enter your Chief Complaint or the reason why would you like to seek for medical consultation.
- Attach a photo of your most recent doctor’s prescription or laboratory test results if available, otherwise, proceed to read and agree with the terms and conditions in availing a digital consultation.
- Click the Request Consultation to queue your digiconsult request with one of our DigiMed doctors.
- Stand by for your DigiMed Doctor’s call until the submitted chief complaint and copies of prescription and laboratory test results have been assessed. Please be reminded that your DigiMed Doctor calls from an unregistered number in your contact list.
- Engage with a medical tele-conferencing with your DigiMed Doctor.
- Check on the medical assessment and prescription sent to your registered email.
- Rate and send your feedback about your HeyPhil DigiMed consultation experience.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. In lieu of the policy contract, I accept to receive a Certificate of Coverage that includes the full details of the product that I have purchased including its terms and conditions. I may also opt to request for a full policy contract by sending an email to [email protected]. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (http://shop.philcare.com.ph/return-refund-terms).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For Single-use DigiMed Consult, coverage starts after successful payment of the health plan and is terminated once the benefit is used, or after one (1) year from the date of purchase if the benefit is not used. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period.
I agree to the procedure for availment of DigiMed services stipulated above.
I agree to the coverage of illnesses as stated in the general exclusions applicable to health care coverage found in http://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine coverage of illness based on but not limited to registration date, start date of coverage, final diagnosis, general exclusions, evaluation of the case as emergency in nature, hospital billing, and professional fees.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.
**Check the list of
Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases
***The Certificate of Coverage is issued in lieu of the policy, as this encompasses the full details of the product purchased, including its terms and conditions. To request for a full policy contract, please send an email to [email protected].