- Your shopping cart is empty!
unli-CONSULT for Adults
Unli-Consult for Adults is for age 18 to 64 years old and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefits starts 3 days after activation date. The voucher is non-transferable once activated.
Unli-Consult for Adults * this health voucher allows you to avail unlimited consultation services for one (1) year from PhilCare-accredited network of medical specialists, cardiologists, endocrinologists, nephrologists, pulmonologists, gastroentrologists nationwide and dentists nationwide. ** The Coverage is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Annual dental examination/annual oral examination
- Unlimited orthodontic or aesthetic consultation
- Gum treatment for lesions, wounds, and burns, except alveolectomy and gingivectomy
- Relief and/or prescription for acute dental pain
- Diagnosis of oral disease, restorative and prosthodonctic treatment planning
- Dental nutrition and dietary counseling
- Dental health education through Chairside Instruction
- First aid treatment/emergency treatment
- Unlimited temporary fillings
- Re-cementation of loose crowns, inlays, onlays, and fixed bridges
- Simple repair and adjustment of denture
- Simple tooth extraction/unlimited simple extraction of an unsavable tooth
- Desensitization of hypersensitivity teeth
- Annual prophylaxis (light cases only)
Exclusions:Pre-existing conditions are covered. The only exceptions are maternity-related cases and cases related to all forms of behavioural disorders, developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital. **
- For medical consultations, create a self-issued Letter of Authorization (LOA) and personalized membership card at Consultations page. Present LOA, personalized membership, card and 1 valid ID with picture to chosen medical specialist.
- For dental consultations, download and print the personalized membership card at Consultation page and present this with one (1) valid ID of the cardholder on the day of availment.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (http://shop.philcare.com.ph/return-refund-terms).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For unli-CONSULT health plans, approval of application is automatic three (3) calendar days from notice of successful registration. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period.
I agree to the procedure for availment of unli-CONSULT services found in www.philcare.com.ph/consultation
I agree to the limitations and other exclusions applicable to health care coverage found http://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine if the consultation service requested is caused by coverable or non-coverable condition.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in shell indir accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.
**Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases .