Age Eligibility and Card Validity
The unli-CONSULT for Kids health voucher is for clients aging from 1 to 17 years old and is valid for one (1) year upon activation date.
Unlimited Consultation for One (1) Year
This card includes
- One (1) year unlimited medical consultations with 9,600+ PhilCare-accredited pediatricians nationwide.
- One (1) year unlimited dental consultations with PhilCare’s network of dentists
Dental Services You Can Avail
- Annual dental examination/annual oral examination
- Unlimited orthodontic or aesthetic consultation
- Gum treatment for lesions, wounds, and burns, except alveolectomy and gingivectomy
- Relief and/or prescription for acute dental pain
- Diagnosis of oral disease, restorative and prosthodonctic treatment planning
- Dental nutrition and dietary counseling
- Dental health education through Chairside Instruction
- First aid treatment/emergency treatment
- Unlimited temporary fillings
- Re-cementation of loose crowns, inlays, onlays, and fixed bridges
- Simple repair and adjustment of denture
- Simple tooth extraction/unlimited simple extraction of an unsavable tooth
- Desensitization of hypersensitivity teeth
- Annual prophylaxis (light cases only)
Pre-existing conditions are covered. The only exceptions are maternity-related cases and cases related to all forms of behavioural disorders, developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital.
Top-Notch Assistance Offline and Online
PhilCare’s services are delivered through a combination of people and digital channels. People channels include a team of Liaison Officers in key hospitals assisting members for admission or confinement, Quick Assist desks in major hospitals, a 24/7 Contact Center manned by nurses and supported by a state of the art technology platform, and finally, PhilCare-owned clinics and the PhilCare Clinic@Work worksite clinics supported by a competent medical team.
Our intense focus on the customer inspired us to pioneer innovation and transform customer experience through digital channels. Find a provider through PhilCare’s mobile app, HeyPhil! Check your health program, transactions, and the latest news about health and wellness through our interactive portals. Easily repurchase your health plan through our e-Commerce site and talk to us and your co-PhilCare members through our social networking sites. Digital channels promote convenience and speed of service delivery to our members.
Step 1: Voucher registration is required. Click here to register. Benefit coverage starts 4 days from registration date.
Step 2A: For medical consultations, create a self-issued Letter of Authorization (LOA) and personalized membership card at Consultations page. Present LOA, personalized membership, card and 1 valid ID with picture to chosen medical specialist.
Step 2B: For dental consultations, download and print the personalized membership card at Consultation page and present this with one (1) valid ID of the cardholder on the day of availment.