- Your shopping cart is empty!
Vida Care Premiere is a health plan that covers multiple-use benefits for unlimited medical and dental consultations to all accredited physicians nationwide and unlimited laboratory and diagnostics procedures available at Philcare-owned clinics only. This also covers a single-use benefit up to Php20,000 for outpatient emergency care for viral, bacterial illnesses, and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except for stroke) in 500+ Philcare accredited hospitals nationwide.
VidaCare Premiere is for age 60 years old and above and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefit starts 7 days after activation date. This Certificate of Coverage is non-transferable once activated.
Outpatient Care Benefits:
- One (1) year unlimited medical and dental consultations to all accredited physicians nationwide.
- One (1) year unlimited OP laboratory and diagnostics procedures available at Philcare-owned clinics except Physical Therapy.
- One (1) year unlimited HeyPhil Digimed consultations.
- Consultation for Pre-existing conditions is covered. Exceptions include cases related to all forms of behavioural disorders, developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital.
Outpatient Emergency Care and Hospitalization Care Benefits:
It covers the following up to 20K ABL in more than 500 accredited hospitals nationwide excluding nine (9) premium hospitals (Makati Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center in QC and Global, Asian Hospital, The Medical City, Cardinal Santos Medical Center, Manila Adventist Medical Center, Notre Dame de Charles Hospital and Philippine Orthopedic Institute). The Coverage is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Doctor's fees
- Laboratory and diagnostics procedures
- Special modalities of treatment as medically necessary during ER and subject to P5,000 inner limit
- Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during ER, subject to standard inner limits
- Diagnostics and therapeutic procedures as medically necessary during ER
Client may examine and cancel this health plan within a period of 15 days from receipt of the Certificate of Coverage, provided that the product hasn’t been utilized or availed for its purpose. The membership coverage shall be terminated thereafter. Refund provisions apply in accordance to PhilCare’s Termination Policy. Please email your request at [email protected].
- Simply present this COC together with a valid identification to the emergency room personnel at the identified PhilCare-accredited hospital.
- ER personnel will facilitate the approval of your availment thru reaching our contact center to verify your membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage
- Once approval has been provided, request for cancellation of approval to reactivate membership is not allowed.
- For medical consultations, create a self-issued Letter of Authorization (LOA) and personalized membership card at Consultations page. Present LOA, personalized membership, card and 1 valid ID with picture to chosen medical specialist.
- For dental consultations, ensure to call the dentist first for available schedule.
HeyPhil Digimed Consultation Procedure:
- Download the HeyPhil DigiMed application through Play Store (for android phones) or App Store (for IPhones)
- Click Need Online Mental Counseling or Medical Consultation? Click Here found at the bottom part of the app screen.
- Go to With Reference No? Click Here found at the upper part of the app screen.
- Fill out the Patient Profile then click submit.
- Enter your Chief Complaint or the reason why would you like to seek for medical consultation.
- Attach a photo of your most recent doctor’s prescription or laboratory test results if available, otherwise, proceed to read and agree with the terms and conditions in availing a digital consultation.
- Click the Request Consultation to queue your digiconsult request with one of our DigiMed doctors.
- Stand by for your DigiMed Doctor’s call until the submitted chief complaint and copies of prescription and laboratory test results have been assessed. Please be reminded that your DigiMed Doctor calls from an unregistered number in your contact list.
- Engage with a medical tele-conferencing with your DigiMed Doctor.
- Check on the medical assessment and prescription sent to your registered email.
- Rate and send your feedback about your HeyPhil DigiMed consultation experience.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. I would receive the soft copy of the full policy contract within 7 business days from the receipt of the Certificate of Coverage that includes the full details of the product that I have purchased including its terms and conditions. I may also opt to request for a full policy contract by sending an email to [email protected]ilcare.com.ph. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (https://shop.philcare.com.ph/return-refund-terms).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For ER Health Assist and VidaCare health plans, approval of application is automatic seven (7) calendar days from notice of successful registration. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period. Any incident, illness or condition that occurs prior to the start of coverage, even if it continues up to or past the Effectivity Date, will not be covered.
I agree to the limitations and other exclusions applicable to health care coverage found http://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine if the consultation service requested is caused by coverable or non-coverable condition.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.
**Check the list of
Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases
***The Certificate of Coverage (COC) is issued together with the soft copy policy (provided within 7 business days from COC receipt). To request for a full hard copy policy contract, please send an email to [email protected].