- Your shopping cart is empty!
Vida Care Premiere is a health voucher that covers multiple-use benefits for unlimited medical and dental consultations to all accredited physicians nationwide and unlimited laboratory and diagnostics procedures available at Philcare-owned clinics only. TProduct Code: VCP
Availability: In Stock
VidaCare Premiere is for age 60 years old and above and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefit starts 7 days after activation date. The voucher is non-transferable once activated.
Outpatient Care Benefits:
- One (1) year unlimited medical and dental consultations to all accredited physicians nationwide.
- One (1) year unlimited OP laboratory and diagnostics procedures available at Philcare-owned clinics except Physical Therapy.
- Consultation for Pre-existing conditions is covered. Exceptions include cases related to all forms of behavioural disorders, developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital.
Outpatient Emergency Care and Hospitalization Care Benefits:
It covers the following up to 20K ABL:
- Doctor's fees
- Laboratory and diagnostics procedures
- Special modalities of treatment as medically necessary during ER and subject to P5,000 inner limit
- Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during ER, subject to standard inner limits
- Diagnostics and therapeutic procedures as medically necessary during ER
- Simply present this voucher together with a valid identification to the emergency room personnel at the identified PhilCare-accredited hospital.
- ER personnel will facilitate the approval of your availment thru reaching our contact center to verify your membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage
- Once approval has been provided, request for cancellation of approval to reactivate membership is not allowed.
- For medical consultations, create a self-issued Letter of Authorization (LOA) and personalized membership card at Consultations page. Present LOA, personalized membership, card and 1 valid ID with picture to chosen medical specialist.
- For dental consultations, ensure to call the dentist first for available schedule.
By buying, registering or availing coverage of any of the above products, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If I disagree with these Terms and Conditions and I have not registered the product, I can request for a refund, subject to the PhilCare Returns & Refund or Replacement, or Cancellation Procedures (https://philcare.com.ph/returns).
I certify that the information given and to be given by me or on my behalf is true and correct and that any material misrepresentation or falsity therein shall be construed as an act to defraud PhilHealthCare Inc. (PhilCare), and serves as sufficient ground for any and all of the following actions: the rejection or cancellation of my application or membership, non-coverage of medical expenses at accredited providers, collection of receipt from me in case of payment of medical expense advanced by PhilCare. I hereby authorize PhilCare to inquire about and investigate all declared information from whatever sources PhilCare may consider appropriate.
I agree that receipt of the corresponding membership fees by PhilCare does not constitute acceptance of my application until the corresponding application has been approved. For ER Health Assist and VidaCare health plans, approval of application is automatic seven (7) calendar days from notice of successful registration. Coverage shall automatically begin, regardless of the status of receipt of notice advising the member of successful registration and coverage period. Any incident, illness or condition that occurs prior to the start of coverage, even if it continues up to or past the Effectivity Date, will not be covered.
I agree to the limitations and other exclusions applicable to health care coverage found http://shop.philcare.com.ph/non-covered-illnesses-and-diseases. PhilCare shall have the final decision to determine if the consultation service requested is caused by coverable or non-coverable condition.
I hereby agree to PhilCare in retrieving and processing any and all medical information drawn or obtained pursuant to its services based on my coverage, provided, that (a) such information shall only be utilized in accordance with lawful and official business purposes of PhilCare; (b) such information shall not be disclosed to non-essential personnel or entities; and (c) all reasonable efforts shall be taken to maintain the confidentiality of said information.
*See FAQs for more details.
**Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases .